Friday, January 14, 2011

Third Time Around

   Okay, so this is not my first time blogging, nor my second time! But this is going to be my first time getting it right!

   My name is Kiesha and I am lucky enough to run a business, part time, from my home, creating and selling handmade paper crafts. I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years now,( though I haven't done much of it lately) and I make handmade greeting cards. I find that when you consider yourself to be a crafty person you dabble in a lot of different areas. But there is just something about paper that keeps drawing me back.  I hope to use this blog to share things that I have learned, talk about things that I love and have another outlet to creatively express myself.

I welcome any thought,comments or ideas.. each are ways to help me grow! So thank you in advance!

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment