Monday, January 17, 2011

Create Something Everyday

    I recently read a blog post that challenged it's readers to create something every day. I have a schedule that I have set for certain days which I create, others for deliveries, correspondence and the like. But I thought what a wonderful way to jump start my New Year, and give myself some motivational tools to keep myself going each day.

    As of, Monday, Jan 31, 2011, I will officially be a business owner for three years. Key words there are business owner, but that is about it. I mean I have a small web presence and have done a couple of custom orders and such. But three years? And all I have to show for it at this point is lots of very pretty paper, wonderful idea books, blogs that I follow, and wonderful friends and family that are looking to support me if I would just create!

    So I took this challenge and though I am only on day four, I have kept it going strong! (Ok, so I am only funny to myself.) But I challenge you to join me. The goal for myself is to create a new card everyday, or to tweak a design that I have already done. What can you do to create something new every day? What is your passion, hobby, obsession?


    I know a photographer that did this not to long ago and his photographic journey was nothing short of amazing. I look forward to the challenge of this and I will be posting pictures to correspond with each date as well. Join me... won't you?


Take  a look at the article that inspired me! Etsy Storque Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment