Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh, What a Night

It is amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it! After my post yesterday I decided that I HAD to get something done last night. Well, that turned into a 3 a.m. craft-fest! Time surely does fly when you are having fun, however, it made waking this morning at 7:30 a.m. almost impossible! But, I made it and here are a few things that I got done.









The frog and the bunny are designs that I have done before so I am not sure if that falls under the "creating something new" category... but either way I still think they are way too cute ( even if I do say so myself!)!! And because I sell my cards as well, repeaters are necessary. I just can't bring myself to make them exactly the same,so I often use different patterned paper. The thing that you can not really see in most of these pictures is that the larger pieces are 3-D! I just love Pop Dots, so any time I get to lift something off the paper I do! Thanks so much for looking! And if you are up north, like me, I hope you are not snowed in. But if you are get those Cricuts out and get busy!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment